ovonic unified memory

its my technical seminar documentation 'ovonic unified memory'....which uses ovonic material 'chalcogenide'..no loss of data..more flexible..more no. of read/write cycles than conventional memory..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and the discussion is about?
  • dayamayee
    dayamayee
    abt ovonic material based memory.here ovonic means any material wich conducts partially when it is exposed to light,works as semiconductor.its a new memory technology..after its(chalcogenide) integration with cmos,that ic can be used in computers,cell phones etc...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We told you this time it's about your friends. We even told you that 'this is just the beginning'. Today we are happy to announce our super-cool facility to...
Hey, I am 3rd year E&C engineering student. I just wanted to know if the pcb design training is useful? I spoke to many people and they said that its...
Our faculty asked us to do final year project in campus only.So friends pls suggest me with some new ideas or projects using the above softwares.
i have a question related to digital communication. what is the need of two sine waves in PSK? not only in PSK even in DPSK, FSK, and QPSK... if any...