CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@bithamang • 08 Sep, 2013
sir,I know JSP/Servlets/EJB concepts.But why do we need Struts,Hibernate,Spring,JSF ..
tell me the overview of this advanced technology.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 08 Sep, 2013
bithamang
sir,I know JSP/Servlets/EJB concepts.But why do we need Struts,Hibernate,Spring,JSF ..
tell me the overview of this advanced technology.
Welcome to CE. Have you gone through the official pages of the technologies you've mentioned? For example, the official web page of Struts Web Framework mentions that it's used for creating Java based web applications. But to understand that, you'll first need to know what 'frameworks' do in software development.

Are you asking why there are so many web development frameworks for Java? Your question need to be more clear.
@bithamang • 08 Sep, 2013 ok sir,then what is the difference between these frameworks.and why we need this
@Anand Tamariya • 08 Sep, 2013 • 1 like Struts/Spring MVC - Provides MVC pattern implementation for web apps
JSPs/JSF - Used for Web UI development
Hibernate/EJBs - ORM solutions
Spring is an IoC container which is very powerful once you understand more patterns in Java development and containers.
3.8k views

Related Posts

@jaspal rautela · Jun 10, 2012

what is function of crankshaft? and what application of this?
20.7k views

@ram_149955 · Apr 15, 2015

Hi Everyone, I see so many posts here by fresh engg. graduates about software testing vs development career career related questions. This post is just about my perspective of both...
4.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 30, 2010

Debate Topics Collection (All these topics have been discussed on CE over the span of last 5 years) Have a look: Is BE+MBA a better saleable combination today? | CrazyEngineers...
59.1k views

@me@ce · May 13, 2011

Hi to all CE members! In coming month I am planning to buy a new TV screen, I think LG is the best brand, but one of my cousins was...
17.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 26, 2013

Gionee, the Chinese smartphone makers, have launched a new gadget in their Elife series with Gionee Elife E7. A successor to the Gionee Elife E6 smartphone with some cool features...
5k views