Overview & Difference Between Struts / Hibernate / JPA / JSF / Spring

sir,I know JSP/Servlets/EJB concepts.But why do we need Struts,Hibernate,Spring,JSF ..
tell me the overview of this advanced technology.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bithamang
    sir,I know JSP/Servlets/EJB concepts.But why do we need Struts,Hibernate,Spring,JSF ..
    tell me the overview of this advanced technology.
    Welcome to CE. Have you gone through the official pages of the technologies you've mentioned? For example, the official web page of Struts Web Framework mentions that it's used for creating Java based web applications. But to understand that, you'll first need to know what 'frameworks' do in software development.

Are you asking why there are so many web development frameworks for Java? Your question need to be more clear.
  • bithamang
    bithamang
    ok sir,then what is the difference between these frameworks.and why we need this
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Struts/Spring MVC - Provides MVC pattern implementation for web apps
    JSPs/JSF - Used for Web UI development
    Hibernate/EJBs - ORM solutions
    Spring is an IoC container which is very powerful once you understand more patterns in Java development and containers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is dedicated for any query related to this resource : https://www.crazyengineers.com/resources/create-windows-7-bootable-pendrive-in-linux.743/
As electronics giants churn out smartwatches to be paired with their devices, Nissan has decided to make one for its range of high performance cars. Even though it’s just a...
I am working on a project where i need to use sms gateway to send messages to people so can anyone tell me sms gateway that is compatible with the...
I am happy to share this news as a automobile engineer.Yes now blind people can also ride bicycle without depending on others .This innovation is based on " Sound Foresight...
I was trying to solve the Euler problem number 50, and wrote the following code and got the answer as, no. of primes = 536 and prime value is 958577...