CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@bithamang • 08 Sep, 2013
sir,I know JSP/Servlets/EJB concepts.But why do we need Struts,Hibernate,Spring,JSF ..
tell me the overview of this advanced technology.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 08 Sep, 2013
bithamang
sir,I know JSP/Servlets/EJB concepts.But why do we need Struts,Hibernate,Spring,JSF ..
tell me the overview of this advanced technology.
Welcome to CE. Have you gone through the official pages of the technologies you've mentioned? For example, the official web page of Struts Web Framework mentions that it's used for creating Java based web applications. But to understand that, you'll first need to know what 'frameworks' do in software development.

Are you asking why there are so many web development frameworks for Java? Your question need to be more clear.
@bithamang • 08 Sep, 2013 ok sir,then what is the difference between these frameworks.and why we need this
@Anand Tamariya • 08 Sep, 2013 • 1 like Struts/Spring MVC - Provides MVC pattern implementation for web apps
JSPs/JSF - Used for Web UI development
Hibernate/EJBs - ORM solutions
Spring is an IoC container which is very powerful once you understand more patterns in Java development and containers.
1.8k views

Related Posts

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Aug 7, 2012

As you might be aware that Google is putting new Doodles everyday based on various Olympics sports. Just yesterday, users noticed it had the landing of Curiosity Rover hidden in...
2.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 26, 2013

Lego is the best gift we received as kids, especially during the holiday season like this one. Even as elder, building stuff out of Lego has been the most loved...
2.1k views

@pinank · Dec 4, 2012

hey can you explain what is the difference between level triggered and edge triggered?
1.9k views

@ce_neha · Aug 21, 2009

Hi I am not clear about the differences among time sharing, multitasking and multiprogramming operating systems,please assist!
3.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 2, 2015

Yesterday on Tata Sky, we were facing signal related issue. The weather was not at all cloudy. In fact, it was really sunny all day. Me and many of my...
216.3k views