Over 14k of CE's visitors used IE 6.0 to access CE this month

I'm checking out CE's statistics. I found out that of total visitors; over 14,000 of CE's visitors accessed CE with IE 6.0 browser.

Although its a small faction of visitors; I hope the numbers go down to zero in next 2-3 months 😒.

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Site having some issues with IE 6 or what?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vik001ind
    Site having some issues with IE 6 or what?
    Yes, the site does not support IE6. There are styling issues with IE6.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    What about IE 7?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    What about IE 7?
    IE7 is supported; but IE7 lacks support to few of the standards. The layout might be broken at few places. But I'm not very sure about that. Its better to use IE8.
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    notification about IE 6 shall work.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kunaljd
    notification about IE 6 shall work.
    That's a good idea. I'm noting it down for possible inclusion in next minor upgrade.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are coaching classes necessary to get a good score in GRE? If a person is sincerely doing self-study, then will it be possible for him to get scores as good?...
Have a look at following video captured with the Vision Research's Phantom Flex, which captures 1080p images at up to 2,800fps -- with 1000 ISO sensitivity -- and can shoot...
Adept claims to have produced the world's fastest industrial robot, Quattro 😀 The following video demos shows Quattro's ability to pick and place with a WII remote powered platform. The...
hi every1 iam doin M.tech in digital elex.have to choose my topic for project in the field of VHDL.plzz suggest me few topics.my id is
can anyone send seminar topic related to design with details of it