OUYA Game Count Is 481, Is Sony Listening?

Sony's getting ready to announce the next generation console, Playstation 4 next week but the NVIDIA powered OUYA is silently upping their gameplan as well. The current OUYA game count is 481 and that's quite significant.

Just wondering if OUYA will steal the show from Sony and Microsoft?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Opensource is again gonna kick some asses !
    It's just 99$ console with full freedom.
    It's easy to root (and rooting won't void your warranty). Everything opens with standard screws. Hardware hackers can create their own peripherals, and connect via USB or Bluetooth. You want our hardware design? Let us know. We might just give it to you. Surprise us!
    Which means every single lobby of hardware is going to be hacked to death.

I am very happy to see how entire electronics & computer world is switching to Opensource.

Check these projects too : #-Link-Snipped-#
    & #-Link-Snipped-#

- Only thing which makes me sad is : Why we Indians never initiates (or backs) any such innovative projects ? We are producing world's 50% of total Engineers & we don't have any great projects (like we see in Kickstarter) under us ? The fuck !
    ^ Food for thought,Indian Engineers.

- I think CE is great platform,& I am keen to wait for the day when #-Link-Snipped-# gonna call us (& fund us 😉 ) & make us work together in some dope ass projects.

- No hate, but Real time debates are just plain debates, mere talks !
    We need projects,We need ideas !
    Let's have debates on project ideas & how to bring it to life (every sunday) rather than just debating on social issues.Just my opinion.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    - I think CE is great platform,& I am keen to wait for the day when #-Link-Snipped-# gonna call us (& fund us 😉 ) & make us work together in some dope ass projects.

#-Link-Snipped-# - I was talking about the same thing with #-Link-Snipped-# yesterday. By the way, we'd love to work on 'dope ass projects' and it's matter of time before we get there. I'm try my level best to make things work.

Debates and content generation is just a mechanism that keeps us afloat.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The entrepreneur community in India usually talks about how the entrepreneurial 'ecosystem' does not exist in India. I was talking to another entrepreneur about the US Startup Visa and how...
hello guys i just want to have an idea about using the nbar protocol to limit youtube download on my router. will genutela work? which protocol will be appropriate to...
Sony was expected to include a touchscreen in the controller of the upcoming PS4 - and here's a leaked photo of one of the early prototypes of the controller. It's...
Moo is one of the business card printing company that's always innovating. The company had promised NFC Enabled Business Cards, and now the company has launched an Android app to...
uBuntu software center has now been graced by the Steam Client (32-bit). Get it from the following download link - https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applications/steam/ . The steam community enjoys over 50 million users...