Outrageous bank claim

US bank customer Dalton Chiscolm could learn on Friday if he is one step closer to becoming the world's first ever billion-trillionaire.
Mr Chiscolm sued Bank of America in Manhattan's federal court in August for "$1,784 billion trillion", in a complaint that boiled down to poor customer service.
That's USD 1,784,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (that's 21 0s in case you lose your count mid-way) which is more than all the money in the world i believe!! Its about a billion times India's GDP!! 😁

Read the full story here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The day has arrived at last...😛 if you are wondering what it is... after 3 whole months of wait, and times of lull i am at last posting my 100th...
Subject : Can I improve my proficiency and command over spoken English? Hello, I am Debojyoti and I have recently registered to CE. I found this to be extremely charming...
hi.. m doin a mini project on automatic roomlight controller with visitor counter using a microcontroller at89s52 a)y ride software is used?? wat is d difrence between ride n mide??...
CEans, Its a pleasure to announce that CE & BITS PILANI GOA campus have join hands for QUARK 2010. QUARK is BITS PILANI Goa Campus' academic festival. QUARK organizers will...