Other people are logged on to this computer. Shutting down ...

hi friends,
I have a little bit of confusion that whenever i used to shutdown my computer a dialog box always appear written that
"other people are logged on to this computer. shutting down windows might cause them to lose data."
i am giving the snapshot of it .
please any one clearify it what kind of warning is it.Untitled

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The error message is very clear. Your computer is being accessed by other people who have login information. Typically happens when there are remote logins. Please review all the user accounts you have on your system and remove them if they are unwanted.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wonder if the DIY phenomenon will ever work here in India. Oh yes, it is gaining ground here. But are the students in schools and engineering colleges picking it...
The new Spice Smart Flo Mettle 4X has just been put up on sale on Saholic for Rs. 4299. The Spice Smart Flo Mettle 4X can be considered as the...
AC has more voltage rating than DC, but still companies prefer DC voltage for running machinery. Why?
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS C2000 PROCESSOR: Tired of endless theory on those pesky processors and redundant system designs? Make a move. World renowned Texas Instruments is landing this January at Kurukshetra-2014 to...
Automobili Lamborghini has unveiled Huracán, the successor to the Gallardo. With the Huracán, Lamborghini have continued their long standing tradition of naming cars after famous fighting bulls. The Huracán used...