OSX Mountain Lion System Requirements

OSX Mount Lion is upcoming operating system from the electronics giant, Apple. While you might be excited about the upcoming operating system, you might first want to check the system requirements for the new OS.

In a nutshell, if you've purchased your machine after 2009; it's highly likely that the OS will work on your hardware.

The basic system requirements are -
  • 64-Bit Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better required
  • Ability to boot into OS X 64-bit kernel
  • Advanced GPU chipset required
  • Internet connection required to download and install OS X 10.8

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii frnds.. i am thinking to make final year project on generation of electricity using waste water (mfcs) but i don't know how to get mfc. plz help me
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing as a service rather than a product, whereby shared resources, software, and information are provided to computers and other devices as a metered...
well........ everyone is going sequels now-a-days....... why should ANGRY BIRDSstay behind??!! The worlds most popular game, that even took little Mario by storm, is going to release all new ANGRY...
The Redmond giant has just unveiled the new logo for the 'one platform for all' operating system, Windows 8. Microsoft's Sam Moreau in his blog post wrote that the new...
Is it possible to have an 'autocorrect' function when typing like word does? Sometimes I type fast because im at work and realise that i make too many little mistakes....