Osama Bin Laden is dead - Says Obama

Osama Bin Laden is dead by a US Missile outside a mansion in Islamabad!

The source of news is TV channel CNN Live.

So they have done a DNA test and confirmed it!

But what is DNA test? Do they have something to compare with or how this DNA test works I dont have any idea!

People are screaming out there in New York , USA USA ....

Anyway , put in your thoughts!!

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Re: Bin Laden is dead

I just heard the news in CNN.πŸ˜€ They said they've seen his body!!!😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

The news is good. However I'd not believe the government. DNA tests? Surprising!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Should we believe what US Government makes us to believe? 😐
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not a skeptic. I respect what they've achieved. However, with Wikileaks, it's become hard to believe what our governments tell us. I hope Osama's been killed.

Somewhere deep within, I believe Saddam shouldn't have been killed. America couldn't discover a single chemical weapon there. Wikileaks even exposed that while asking other countries to join the fight against Iraq, the US defense minister was indeed providing false information to other governments.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla

The_Big_K
    The news is good. However I'd not believe the government. DNA tests? Surprising!
    Same case with me too! I too dont believe it!

All conspiracies which US say will remain like that , nothing gets proved!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Is this news something that should scare us? I'd read that Al-Qaeda said they will do nuclear blasts if Osama is killed. 😐
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    AbraKaDabra
    Is this news something that should scare us? I'd read that Al-Qaeda said they will do nuclear blasts if Osama is killed. 😐
    Oh! and he was found near Islamabad Pakistan capital! So I think it has to do with the relationship between America and Pakistan! and news say that the relationship between Pakistan and Europe will also be in second thought!

Never know what happens though!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    May be he is just pretending to be dead! The dead man must be some other man looking like him. DNA tests? Well people can fake it. See wikileaks, it is doing a superb job of exposing corrupt policies of Governments. Government sometimes can fake a document.

What is your take on it CEans?

P.S: I am still alive. πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Gradually the news sinks in and we realize that Osama is really dead.
    What will be the after effects of this? Any guesses?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yeah the supporters of osama had said that they have already planted bombs in europe and they would blast it if osama was killed. i hope it was just empty threats.
    but we have to wait and see what happens.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yeah the supporters of osama had said that they have already planted bombs in europe and they would blast it if osama was killed. i hope it was just empty threats.
    but we have to wait and see what happens.
    Scary 😭

But how did US spot the correct Osama? 😐

My best guess is he was using iPhone and he was tracked down. :razz: Or he just updated his new location on twitter.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    AbraKaDabra
    But how did US spot the correct Osama? 😐

My best guess is he was using iPhone and he was tracked down. :razz: Or he just updated his new location on twitter.
    yeah right πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    guys i just saw the first picture of dead osama in this blog:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Can't say anything for sure. If he is really killed then the supporters of Osama won't keep silent.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    We can only wish ,if this news is true, then US and Europe government should take necessary actions for protection of their civilians.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CIVILPRINCESS
    guys i just saw the first picture of dead osama in this blog:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    The photo looks morphed. Photoshop can do it to any picture.

@CD: Agree with you.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    haha The picture of Osama's dead body looks very graphical but the president of US confirmed that he was death. I don't think he is joking on this issue. Very happy if he really is dead but I am afraid this is not the end of terrorism.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello people, *He was Osama but he was not a terrorist. Period*

He worked throughout his life for his own people. he even gave up his pleasures of life for a good Islamic state. How can he be called a terrorist?

He may have done a few mistakes but he was a man.

See his full life history. Who Is Bin Laden? - A Biography Of Osama Bin Laden | Hunting Bin Laden | FRONTLINE | PBS

He is called a terrorist just because he was unsuccessful in his attempt. People say "America is good" because It remained victorious.

Victorious is always termed good just because others fear him.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    but Ishan unsuccessful or not. He is reason for the death of many people. You might say america is not good(I do agree) but Osama is definitely not a good man.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Everyone: Discuss in this thread whether Osama was good or not. #-Link-Snipped-#

πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Fluidic Sculpture" is Hyundai’s new design philosophy which embodies a flowing and dynamic form execution. I've been noticing the advertisement on TV and newspapers and trying to gather more information...
LG's one of the leading brands in Air Conditioning. I stumbled upon their products page and found out they've a new lineup of ACs for the summer. I decided to...
Reader's Digest is a reputed publication and I used to subscribe to them in the past. Ever since last few months (I remember, since last year), they've been sending following...
I Want To Send Data From Digital Energy Meter to GPRS Modem Sender Side and Then GPRS Modem will Send that Data to Internet Cloud..From internet Cloud i will Receive...
Apart from training, I keep hearing from the 3rd year engineers that they have joined some or the other class, where they will learn how to perform well in aptitude...