OS in Android phones Vs. PC

In computers ,A single operating system works on most of the computers,Why can't we have this thing with android phones ?
Will the same operating system work,if two android phones from different manufactures having the same hardware configuration.
And if we are having some standard in case of computers operating system ,why can't we have the same for android phones ?

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Why cant we have better questions

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've had enough of Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch leaks that the official announcement doesn't tell us anything new. The south Korean electronics giant has unveiled the next generation smartwear, called...
Volkswagen India has unveiled its new variant of the popular hatchback with Volkswagen Polo GT with added features, now ready to roll out on the streets. Coming in two variants...
Hey Guys, I want to be professional content writer and i do write blogs and articles. My uniqueness of content is near about 90%-100% and no grammar mistakes, then why...
I have completed my b tech in mechanical engineering and learning german language.Is it necessary that i should have done any automobile course or diploma that hepls me to improve...
Instagram users had to use square shaped photos by default when publishing their clicks on the photo-sharing app. However, the company recently announced that they've introduced portrait and landscape mode...