Organic Transistors Used For Electronics Made From Renewable Material.

First Switching of Transistors with Magnetism & now Organic transistors,seems like Electronics world is moving lot faster.

-Due to high amount of Electronic waste which is not good for Earth's atmosphere,Scientists are using technology which is 200 decades old : Paper.
-Scientists were successful in fabricating the transistors on "almost-transparent" paper known as "Nano paper" made up of cellulose fibers of 5nm in radius.
-The decrease in mobility (which means decrease in performance too) of 10% only is seen when the Nano paper fabricated with organic fibers are bent.

"Green Electronics" FTW !!

For more information check these links :
#-Link-Snipped-#
&​
#-Link-Snipped-#​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My Project was "cell pone controlled robot without microcontroller'.I have been trying for output since a month.But i couldnot get it.For verifying dtmf decoder output I placed leds at 4...
A detailed look at the differences between Isentropic Process and Polytropic Process.
hello i would like to have some example problems for estimation of quantities for a construction site i,e i am working in a construction company and i need to estimate...
Lenovo has launched two brand new laptops in India - Ideapad Y500 & Z500, priced Rs. 64,290 & Rs. 48,990 respectively. The Y500 is powered by Intel i7 processor, NVIDIA®...
Much awaited mini-SUV from FORD has been spotted in Mumbai, India. The car is expected to make an official debut in this year. Following snapshot was captured by Team-BHP team....