Order Food Online in Delhi-Ncr with DownloadFood

The ranges of food currently standing as a challenge. Online food delivery system is a dynamic e-commerce process containing of actual solutions which help you to save your time. Save your precious time by placing online order & enjoy your meal with your loved ones. Without any in convince you can get any food of your choice, which would be free deliver to your destination. The food has been prepared by our experts, who can make everything in the easiest way & also by using good quality of products. We helps you in searching for the restaurant of your choice and booking order. We provide different types and styles of pizzas & junk food. Sweets & cakes are also available.Food coupons are also available.😀

Thanks
DownloadFood👍

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good initiative, but not a good way to build SEO. Linking isn't allowed, so I removed it. Wish you all the best!
  • Downloadfood
    Downloadfood
    There is another post like this but you didn't remove the thread. May I ask you my post create any problem to you?
    this is the link #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They had asked for a permission and have been upfront in setting up the link. You seem to be annoyed because your competitor got a link. It won't affect SEO rankings in anyway.
  • Downloadfood
    Downloadfood
    No, No.... I am annoyed even he is not in competitor list. But as I saw the link so I think I have to post also & if you want to delete this post, you can.
    Thanks & Regards
    A. K. Singh

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why do we use Active low signals in digital circuits? what is the reason to do so? Give your opinion friends.
Facebook's clear about their mobile strategy - the more is better. Facebook's announced updated Facebook Messenger that lets you chat without having a Facebook Account. The FB messenger system 'copies'...
Nimbuzz made it big as the popular messaging and social networking client across variety of platform. The company launched NCarry - an ecommerce shop that specialized in mobile phones, tablet...
I'm wondering if a printer with a wireless module which lets it double up as a wireless hotspot is a good idea or not. Because HP's just launched a machine...
can have IT companies Recruitment strategies for freshers ?