Oracle Virtualbox - How to access PD?

using Oracle Vm VirtualBox......want to access PD in XP installed on it...how?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Avinash Waghole
    using Oracle Vm VirtualBox......want to access PD in XP installed on it...how?
    If you could explain your question a bit in more detail, I might offer some help.
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    I have installed oracle VM VirtualBox on Windows7...and Windows XP as vitual machine on it.. i want to access pendrive while m using XP in VirtualBox...
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    if you go to virtual machine settings, you can enable usb from the port settings
    ๐Ÿ˜€ enjoy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, so PD is Pen Drive! ๐Ÿ˜’. On your virtualbox, check for the USB settings and make sure the options Enable USB Controller and Enable USB 2.0 (EHCI) Controller are ticked. That should make the USB drive accessible. If that doesn't work; the problem could be with the upperfilters key in Windows registry. Here's a video demo of how to fix it -

• 123_neha
    123_neha
    Go to settings
    select usb option
    and add your pendrive there by using the add button
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    done
    thnx friends ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's share tips, tricks and preparation techniques for the CDAC exams. I'm planning to take the next CDAC CCAT exam and would really appreciate all tips from those who have...
m getting following whenever i visit: https://www.cognizant.com/ Service Unavailable - DNS failure The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later. Reference #11.4f04c4df.1346941616.3809fd3 y? ๐Ÿ˜•
in my project"BCI based wheelchair control using EEG" we have to record the eeg signals. this method is costlier so we used some software to record it. the software we...
Hello friends anybody have any idea about the process of QLogic company?
I have a thesis proposal entitled, "WIFI Extension Cord". It is a wireless extension cord by the use of WIFI as its medium. is it possible? I really nedd your...