Oracle Secerno Acquisition

The database giant, Oracle has acquired Secerno - a company that specializes in Database Security Activity Monitoring and SQL Injection Protection. The company will continue to operate separately.

Oracle says that "this acquisition is expected to further enable customers to reduce the cost and complexity of securing their information throughout the enterprise with a protective perimeter around Oracle and non-Oracle databases."

Facts from the acquisition news -

• products are expected to augment Oracle’s industry-leading portfolio of database security solutions, including Oracle Advanced Security, Oracle Database Vault and Oracle Audit Vault to further ensure data privacy, protect against threats, and enable regulatory compliance.
  • combination of Oracle and Secerno underscores Oracle’s commitment to provide customers with the most comprehensive and advanced security offering that helps reduce the costs and complexity of securing their information throughout the enterprise.
  • transaction is expected to close before end of June 2010. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Despite recession, this year will see the Indian IT grow by 5.5 percent owing to greater levels of offshoring by American companies. Also, the Indian government plans to have data...
@ECHO OFF color %num% :start cls COLOR %num% ECHO Green = 1 ECHO Red = 2 ECHO Yellow = 3 ECHO Aqua = 4 ECHO Purple = 5 ECHO White...
Cool batch file to lock and disguise a folder. Move any files you want to be hidden in your locker, double click the bat again and you will be asked...
Hello, CE's i'm Using windows - 7 Professional Operating System... whenever i tried to open my computer properties its not opening .. please help me out from this issue ...
I am Vasavi from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.I am a first year student doing Computer Science Engineering.I am having holidays now.I came across this site while I was searching for 'How...