Oracle OpenWorld 2011

Attending Oracle OpenWorld is the most cost-effective and efficient way to stay ahead of the technology curve—and this year's event incorporates the popular Oracle Develop event as an official Oracle OpenWorld stream and adds a session-packed MySQL track to the Database stream. Oracle OpenWorld is happening in San Francisco and you can see live on #-Link-Snipped-# and tweets on #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yesterday i get chance to meet Cean-Patty for 10-15 Minutes and today I Spent a Super Day with Mayur Pathak. It was amazing !!
I know a lot of juniors must be worried/curious about which Engineering branches to chose which is most suitable for their career? Psychometric tests are a popular option for that...
Hello People... I am a second year engineering student. We have induction motors and machines in our course. But the book that has been given for our reference is P.S.Bhimbra...
Hello, What will be the shape of torque-speed curve in braking quadrant for DC motor? Will it be similar to this curve? Many thanks
Can a garden hose to the stratosphere really keep the planet cool? British to Test Geoengineering Scheme* - Technology Review