Optocoupler as a switch or in a latch circuit

guys, please help me to understand the working of an optocoupler as a switch or in a latch circuit..Please explain vividly coz i need to understand it to the core...please..

Replies

• silenthorde
    silenthorde
    HI,

you wll find the explation here

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • elan_arr
    elan_arr
    thanks for the reply..But i've seen that circuit but can you explain that circuit a bit more?..please

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi evryone, I have to present a topic 'nanowire crossbar logic'.I couldn't get proper reading materials.Can anyone help me?
Hi guys can anyone give me a breif idea about how to make a robot which can move/travel and also able to receive and transfer data to receipent correctly to...
I am facing a strange behavior in my lapptop. A few time when internet is connected, and I am trying to close IE window, multiple (around 40 + I observe)...
hello CEans....... the other day i recieved a private message and was too busy to look at the sites given in there by a friend. Later on the same day,...
guys plzzzzzzz... temme how 2 apply 4 summer training in tata motors and maruti udyog.....m a 2nd yr btech(mechanical) student 4m igit, ip university,delhi........as i've seen dat it's only the...