Options for Computer Science Engineers Other Than Software Job?

some times i really think that taking Comp. Sc. as my stream of BE....restrict me in many ways specially when i compare it any other core branch.I mean i can't think of any other better option then a software job as being a CS student. sometimes i really regret to have a BE CS degree when treated like we are not real engineers.
what you guys think?

P.S. this is my personal opinion about my stream....no offense to other CS students/engg

Replies

• demetron
    demetron
    as an advanced reply
    "yup! i miss-spelled software \m/ .......thank you for noticing."
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    First of all ,where did you miss-spell 'software ' ๐Ÿ˜›

Now about stream.
    Seriously why you want more options ?
    If what you learning is loving to you.
    I am from core branch and having lots of options had confused me alot.
    And over the years i have learned one thing :
    We always find that "The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side".๐Ÿ˜‰

Same is with you.
    But still you have other options along with software like UPSC,banks,hardware,etc.

I named other options to make you feel free.
    And remember till now the number 1 ranking profession is Software engineer (google top professions ,you will see recent survey report).
    However,respect all professions because we need every kind of engineer and every profession has pros and cons.๐Ÿ˜
  • demetron
    demetron
    grsalvi
    First of all ,where did you miss-spell 'software ' ๐Ÿ˜›
    well there was an extra 't' in software first...but it's got corrected.

thanks for reply
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    you had oppurtunity in the field of BANKING,IAS,TEACHING,HARDWAREand you can also start an institute
  • demetron
    demetron
    vamsi kancharla
    you had oppurtunity in the field of BANKING,IAS,TEACHING,HARDWAREand you can also start an institute
    BANKING,IAS,TEACHING this doesn't require a BE comp. sc. degree as minimum requirement any other graduate can do it also...and that's what my question is about,what benefit my CS degree gives me other then a software job.
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    teaching field in sense you had an oppurtunity to join in enginnering colleges as csc faculty cs field can only give you this rather software job

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir I want to create database on php. when i click on phpmyadmin in wamp server it giving following error it solve. Error MySQL said: #1045 - Access denied for...
Hi! guys could you please tell me how should I configure both the servers( IIS SERVER AND WAMP SERVER) at a time. I mean will I able to run both...
is it worth to join for excise subinspector as an mechnical engineer
please can anyone send me a link on how to use "solidworks software"?
Hello CEans, If you have been regularly trolling forums then you might have noticed that, we are planning "CE technical forum event" which will held every Sundays starting from tomorrow....