OPtimization Problem

I have a question about optimization with the help of linear and integer programming techniques.
I want to make a mathematical model of course scheduling using these techniques.
Mathematical model as we can say set of equations.
Can any one help me in this then I will provide detailes about the project.

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    I think your question is still little abstract. What do you mean by 'Mathematical Model'? You just want to formulate a model? or you want it to be applicable somewhere!
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    whiz.kid.aniket
    I think your question is still little abstract. What do you mean by 'Mathematical Model'? You just want to formulate a model? or you want it to be applicable somewhere!
    Okay, I want to formulate a model using integer linear programming techniques.
    Actually I am working on course scheduling.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have had an eventful 2013 and it all ended with CEoM December 2013! We're excited to announce that the winner of the December's CEoM is CEan @Anil Jain 😁...
hello, i currently try to study about matlab. i am trying to study about calculation load flow 33 bus ieee sysyem using matlab. is there any body have the source...
Above picture is posted by @Official_SEA16 on twitter saying that they have hacked skype account. Here is cached link of hacked skype blog: 😁 Posted in another tweet "Don't use...
LG has announced three new Windows 8.1 devices that are all set to be unveiled for the public at CES 2014. The press release from LG does not provide the...
Hi, I am Sudhanshu Bhatt, done my engineering in 2013 with IT branch, now I am working for a multinational IT company as Test Engineer in PUNE, but I am...