optical character recognizer

hello frnds,actually i m doing my final year project on optical character recognizer using MATLAB.....i have started my implementation....but don't know hw to start the training an testing of characters....could u please help me...if possible if u have any piece of code by which i could get some idea...😒

Replies

• innovatives
    innovatives
    hello frnds,actually i m doing my final year project on optical character recognizer using MATLAB.....i have started my implementation....but don't know hw to start the training an testing of characters....could u please help me...if possible if u have any piece of code by which i could get some idea...😒
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Can you give some more description about your project and your confusion please!
    On which point you need help?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A Simple Program on TRI C for P89V51RD2 Obstacle avoider Robot #include #include #inlcude //We include necessary header files here #define forward 0x05; //0000 01 01 both motors in forward...
Following are the repeatedly asked Questions: Explain the different computer network functions. What are the differences between packet switching and circuit switching? Explain the OSI reference model with diagram. Compare...
Following are the frequently asked questions in theory and viva of Different University Exams. 1. What is the various applications of computer graphics? 2. Explain about CAD. 3. List the...
Following is the list of the repeatedly asked questions on System Programming. UNIT –I Q-1.1 Draw and explain the general machine structure? Q-1.2 What do you mean by system programming?...
I saw the news in a poster at College about the Robotix Event that is going to be held in IIT in coming January. Following is some information about this...