OPPO R1 Price And Specs Unveiled, Features Android 4.2 And Quad Core Processor

Chinese tech-giant - OPPO Electronics Corp. has launched a new smartphone called the 'Oppo R1' in India at a price of Rs. 26,990. Back in January this year, the company had unveiled its one-of-its-kind Oppo N1 Featuring Rotating Camera To Launch In India - Best For Your Next Selfie? - "The Oppo N1" and it had managed to attract a lot of good reviews from the tech community. With the newly launched Oppo R1, the company plans to strengthen its foot hold in the young and buzzing gadget-lover consumer market in India. The Oppo R1 features 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, made safe with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Running on a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor, the Oppo R1 packs inside it 1 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal memory and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.

With 42.7 x 70.4 x 7.1 mm dimensions, the smartphone weighs about 140 grams and has 7.1 mm thickness. It derives its power from a 2,410 mAh battery. On the connectivity front, there's GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+ WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP and microUSB v2.0. There's a 8 megapixel rear camera with F2.0 aperture, 80 wide angle, BSI CMOS, Night mode and features such as beautify, voice shot, panorama and burst shot. On the front, there's a 5 megapixel snapper again with f/2.0 wide aperture.

oppo-R1-1

oppo-R1-2 oppo-R1-3 oppo-R1-4
The Oppo R1 is a Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) smartphone and features a 3.5 mm audio jack for earphones. On the sensors front - there's Accelerometer, gyroscope and proximity sensors. The phone comes bundled with features such as SNS integration, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, predictive text input and apps such as: Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk.

That's all about the features and specs of the all new Oppo R1 in India. What are your thoughts on this new Android smartphone? Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Netradeep Dhonde
    Netradeep Dhonde
    With such mediocre specs,it's overly priced.For this price, you could get Motorola Moto X, Sony Xperia T2 ultra, or the upcoming HTC Desire 816.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Yep.Its bit overpriced as many leading phone corps give phones with same specs at lower price.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    The OPPO N1 won accolades from the tech giant community with a unique rotating camera and good configurations.

OPPO R1 shows the strong configurations. However OPPO needs to understand that, to sustain in a market with already established global giants and Local Smartphone manufacturer they need to keep the price in check as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i got 372 gate score... which colleges will i will get to join for mtech... belongs to general category... pls give suggetions...
CEans, This is your chance to become a part of the popular VoiCE Team. We have opened applications for the position of VoiCE Contributor. We expect you to possess exceptional...
AHIMBISIBWE DEUS submitted a new project: Magnetic Impulse Device Project - a circuit that disconnects other devices with circuit embended systems. this project its all about military advantages . here...
am in dilema wiz crazyengineers. any engineer yo help me to start off. thx
Hi everyone.... My name is Kartik Iyer... I am good old fren of the CEO (Kau) as we used to call him.... I have seen my friend grow from a...