CrazyEngineers
  • I see that our site is now showing the latest Facebook Recommend button. The new button has adopted a Navy Blue color and I think people are clicking on it more than the earlier versions. We see slight improvement in the number of Recommends / Shares. What do you think about the new FB Recommend button.

new-fb-recommend
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 2, 2013

I guess something's not right here. I think that FB button only appears in Firefox. Has it been like that for quite some time already?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberNov 2, 2013

I have noticed that sometime it shows the new button while most of the time it shows the old one (light blue). I am using Firefox 25.0 & it shows old one only in most case, but sometimes in CE|Home page it does shows new one.
    Weird.
    Cancel
  • Ambarish Ganesh

MemberNov 2, 2013

Facebook is yet to roll out the new button all over, but I was able to see those dark blue 'Recommend' buttons on CE since last couple weeks (browser used: Mozilla Firefox 24).

Chrome is still reflecting the same old pale blue Like/Recommend button. The new buttons shall be uniformly updated across browsers/regions soon.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberNov 2, 2013

I am able to see the FB share button which was a light blue coloured rectangular box.I am using chrome Version 30.0.1599.101 m
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberNov 2, 2013

I like it , but i did recommend to change it's position on page, it should be on middle or at bottom of first post

Yesterday I wanted to share one thread, but couldn't find it at first sight
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberNov 3, 2013

CrazyEngineer is getting more shares after this new Recommend button - I agree with this as compare to previous on this looks pretty cool and it is really more attractive then Tweet, G+.

PS:- I am able to see this new button both on Firefox and Crome. Seems FB has fixed this button.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register