Operation Electronic Leviathan

As a response to warrantless surveillance Bill C-30, Bill C-11, SOPA, and all similar future legislation the Pirate Party of Canada is initiating Operation Electronic Leviathan. This operation aims to use mass education and promotion of encryption, privacy tools, and copyleft licensing as a means of promoting digital sovereignty. This is a free (as in freedom) operation. Copy it, make it your own, and share it with anyone.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need help regarding the Final year diploma Project Topics(computer engineering). Guys please Suggest some awesome topics
CoBook is an innovative contact book app for your Mac. The app has been launched in the iMac store free of cost. Take a look at this product demo-
I want a seminar paper or a material about how to design and construct a three phase 3KVA delta star power distribution transformer.
A king has 100 identical servants, each with a different rank between 1 and 100. At the end of each day, each servant comes into the king's quarters, one-by-one, in...
Can Anyone please post Solid Edge v 20 tutorials .. I have searched internet but coulldnt get any :S