Operate a pump motor using a mobile phone

am a 4th year student working on a project about how to operate a pump motor using a mobile phone.can u help me with how to go about its circuit wiring diagram.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Where are you stuck? Have you tried something on your own first? If not, please do it. If yes, share your circuit designs and we'll help you with the problems you are facing.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well if you had not started anything then let me give you some basic idea.

You have to put GSM modem where you are going to connect water pump and that GSM modem will control the relay or switch you can say On Off according to the SMS you send from your mobile to modem.

Need any more information?
  • rule breaker
    rule breaker
    hello all ceans .If you can elaborate more on this topic then please do a favour for me?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rule breaker
    hello all ceans .If you can elaborate more on this topic then please do a favour for me?
    Since you have selected the topic, you are supposed to elaborate on it.

All I can think of is a mobile phone would control the on/off state of the motor and control its speed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai guys, i m a modifying my royal enfield,and i want to know if i can change my carbuerator to any type of fuel injector or something to make the...
Name: Paul (aka Orange) *Engineering Trade: Computing Location: London *Occupation: Self employed Work Experience: Too many years in too many industries *Hobbies & Interests: Trance + football *Aim in life:...
...experts. We have a problem, we are not image people, but we wanted to know if the following was technically possible. We have 6 images 1....6, and a seventh called...
I am the student of final yr egg. student & want to implement my final project on Automatic plant Irrigation . please help me
hi,i need a project title about motors