Opera Software Will Be launching New Browser : Opera Ice.

Opera Software, the company behind the most popular web browser for Android & iOS will be launching newly designed browser that will be running on Webkit is named as Opera Ice in February 2013.

Opera Ice is developed taking "Tablets" into consideration.
The only feature that I know is "Tabs are being replaced by icons" (Pretty nice)

Let's see what kind of response Opera Ice will get from iOS & Android users.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hay guys, Gate 2014 is to be revised to accommodate exponentially growing exam takers. Refer below link https://gate.examsavvy.com/2013/01/gate-no-more-an-engineering-test.html Comments please....
I was informed yesterday (may not be a news to everyone) that the PSUs in India won't be able to recruit directly from the campus; but have been forced to...
Can someone here code a GUI based tool, preferably using PHP+MySQL to create automatic server backups at specified frequency, upload the backups to Amazon S3, sync the number of backup...
It is usually said and performed practically that material becomes hard after quenching. but my question is that why material becomes hard after sudden cooling? what happens to its inner...
as is 456 describes that the strain in tension reinforcement should be more than .87fy/es +.002 what is the logic????