Openings in Chennai for Software Developers / Website & Graphic Designers

Kappsoft Invites Resumes!

Join the Kappsoft team to explore the exciting opportunities. We have immediate openings in Chennai, Bangalore, and our client offices in abroad, for the following positions.

*The job profiles were explained in the Kappsoft latest news, events and press release blog, please visit Exchange Solutions Provider | A Financial Domain IT Company – Kapp Software Pvt. Ltd. in Chennai for more details.

Important Notes:

* A full-time degree in (B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / M.Sc) with consistent improvements in results is required.

Software Developers those who find themselves suitable for the above mentioned jobs in Chennai and abroad can send their updated resume / curricula vitae mentioned with the “Campaign Code” in subject as well as in e-mail to the Kappsoft jobs opportunity Email ID: #-Link-Snipped-#, kindly mention your CTC, ETC and notice period in your e-mail.

Website & Graphic Designers & Developers those who find themselves suitable for the above mentioned jobs in Chennai and abroad can send their updated resume / curricula vitae mentioned with the “Campaign Code” in subject as well as in e-mail to the Kappsoft Graphic jobs opportunity Email ID: #-Link-Snipped-#, kindly mention your CTC, ETC and notice period in your e-mail.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @kappsoft: Are you the official representative of the company?
  • kappsoft
    kappsoft
    Kind information the recruitment process of the above mentioned post has been ended! "Reason: We received enough resumes, profiles had been filled and we are looking forward to end this post!" thank you...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ICCOS 2011 - International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing is to be held on march 17-18th 2011.The National Conference on Communication and Signal Processing is going to be the...
hello can anyone help me in getting VHDL code for encoder, decoder, t,d , rs,jk flip flop thanks
M.P Nachimuthu M.Jaganathan Engineering College conducts 3rd international level one day conference on innovations in electrical and electronic engineering on 21st january 2011.The aim of this conference is to provide...
The techno-management fest of CEG, Kurukshetra true to its tagline, "The Battle Of Brains" is to be held on feb 2-5,2011.The challenging events add lustre by drawing in enthusiastic participants...
hey friends, can anyone help me find some notes on Linux, i haven't used it before so i want to learn all from scratch ...😎