Open source software for augmented reality

I am working on web base Augmented reality Application and I want to know about good open source Augmented reality webtool kit.
Can i embed virtual reality + Augmented reality???if yes then How?? and which software are available for that .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wikipedia has a list of software that you can use for your augmented reality projects.

Source: List Of Augmented Reality Software

• Argon
    • ARToolKit
    • ArUco
    • ATOMIC Authoring Tool
    • Goblin XNA
    • GRATF
    • Mixare
    • PTAM - Non Commercial Use
    • DroidAR
    DroidAR might be your best bet, give it a try -
  • Himanshi Patel
    Himanshi Patel
    I need to capture face of customer from webcam and fit it on to virtual body.and through which software i can create virtual body according measurement given by customer.i want to make virtual fitting room for e-commerce website so Can I get appropriate software name through which i can get direction to development.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends i am working in a private company as a draftsman. i need your supports cause. i am facing a lot of problems during the design of blower and...
we can read the value of LDR through multimeter, but can we read the value of LDR on LCD at ATMEGA 16?
Let us say, I don't have internet access for more than 9 months. How will I make sure my email account is not deleted?
Well this bike by now is extinct. i just came to know about it from an auto magazine. the beauty of this is that it gave the highest mileage ever,...
As the mainstream computing shifts from desktops & laptops to mobiles; keeping mobiles charged is going to be a great challenge. A kickstarter project by a company 'Epiphany Labs' has...