Open Enigma - Arduino based Open Source Fully Functional Enigma Replica

S&T GeoTronics LLC submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Arduino based Open Source Fully Functional Enigma Replica

Checkout the Kickstarter on going success at: #-Link-Snipped-#

Imagine having this iconic device on your desk: You can use it to simply display a scrolling marquee of any text message on its unique LED screen or encrypt/decrypt any information you wish using (still today) a very secure key. This is an ideal device to teach or learn about encryption, history & math. Because of its open software & the community of developers, the...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tagging @#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-# : What do you guys think about the project?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations to @#-Link-Snipped-# for passing the goal.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# interesting project would like to give it a try as it's Open Source and Open Hardware.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans, i read this new about Finance Minister P. Chidambaram presentin the Interim Budget for 2014-15. i have barrowed education loan for my engineering form karnataka bank, so last...
can any one tell the ans of above question.
A new tiny bladder pressure sensor developed by Norwegian engineers may provide the much needed relief to those suffering from neurological disease that makes them unable to control their bladder....
Daktronics, world's leading provider of full-color displays and Jacksonville Jaguars, one of the 32 member clubs of the National Football League, have come together and are all set to unveil...
There is a free webinar on the properties of heat transfer fluid and system maintenance: https://vts.inxpo.com/scripts/Serve...S!10100&ShowKey=18541&AffiliateData=eblast2ph