OPEN DNS

has anyone tried it??

i have installed Open DNS on beklin router and its so far so good. Did anyone who are using it have faced any issues?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    has anyone tried it??

i have installed Open DNS on beklin router and its so far so good. Did anyone who are using it have faced any issues?
    I've used OPEN DNS for some time, but switched back to the one from my ISP (BSNL). I don't remember facing any issues with Open DNS. There's Google DNS too, you may try.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    oh! BSNL DNS did not work out for me. All I get is innumerable times of ' DNS not found errors' before getting the real page
  • sac8
    sac8
    open DNS works every time u have a problem.
    But recent times dns has been affected by malware.
    check this link if u have any problem
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I dont know whether i can give blog links here or not as i am new here.
    If this is a mistake,i would not repeat it again.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    #-Link-Snipped-# It ok if u give relevant links, but any redundant links provided would end up in warning and removal of the links.
    Yes, dnschanger was supposed to affecdt today, and websites such as google would be intimating. Given that you and I are able to access internet todau (9 july) should pretty much imply that we are not affected if I am not wronf

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to do research in energy field, anyone know what is the procedure for doing research abroad ?
hello frnds.. i need your help.. i am in 7th sem and have to make project in .net technology.. i dont knw anything abt projects and definations?? pls help me!!
I have a link to a WebEx recording. When I click on the link, the 'Network Recording Player' window opens and starts buffering the video. It takes around 7-9 minutes...
Like Dislike​ how it will link on database i want jst like fb buttons(when...
I am a BE ,Mechanical student in Bannari amman institute of tech.,sathyamangalam.I have just joined the world of new crazy engineers.I hope that i will gain a lot from CE.