Opamp

Does anyone know good resorces [video lectures / notes / book ] to understand opamp concept clearly ?

Replies

• tusharatdce
    tusharatdce
    a good book will be SEDRA & SMITH undoutedly.
    and good sites would be NPTEL,freevideolectures.com
  • digvijay 112
    digvijay 112
    i would suggest....DONALD A NEEMAN......excellent book........and for free lectures..try youtube man!!..search for opamp lectures..and you will get many videos over it.....most by iit lecturers....
  • tusharatdce
    tusharatdce
    digvijay 112
    i would suggest....DONALD A NEEMAN......excellent book........and for free lectures..try youtube man!!..search for opamp lectures..and you will get many videos over it.....most by iit lecturers....
    which book by donal a neeman???
  • vikeshrajan
    vikeshrajan
    for easy understanding refer Bakshi
  • everett.pattison
    everett.pattison
    When I was in school I often referred to online websites, it is a great resource for many electronics concepts including op amps and it's many uses (comparator, buffer, amplifier, etc).
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    GAikwad is also a good book and easy to understand

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Component level repair is still prevalent in big cities like Bangalore. Salvaged components gets wired into ailing devices. to keep them going a little longer. Ultimately the repaired one itself...
Clone yourself with just a cell phone camera? No more a pipe dream. Here is what Microsoft has done: 3-D Models Created by a Cell Phone - Technology Review Bioramani
Duracell has come up with a solution to all that wiry clutter: the MyGrid Charging Pad, which can charge up to four gadgets without any tangled web of wires. Duracell...
The ultimate 'Lego' that says,'Let's GO!' A solar powered click together scooter that fits inside a suit case. You carry the suitcase and the contents carry you in true symbiosis....
how to convert hi tech compiler based c code to ccs c compiler format what differsnce is to be made.. https://www.hoperf.com/upfile/RF12B_code.pdf the code is in the link above.