Op Amp Question

[​IMG]HI friends

I have trouble to solve this question, can you help me find the output, the input should 0.2V

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Around 3.4V.

-Karthik
    😁
  • sasuke
    sasuke
    Em, How to solve. can you teach me. I very need your help. feel pleased having you support.

TQ
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Use superposition theorem to get the output of the non inverting amplifier for the 2 inputs separately. Add the results and you have the answer.

- Karthik
    😉
  • sasuke
    sasuke
    Thanks for your idea.

already forgot the theorem, Now, study back from my friend. Thanks to shahrul
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    sasuke
    Thanks for your idea.

already forgot the theorem, Now, study back from my friend. Thanks to shahrul
    Good luck,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

cn u help me in my final year project based on billing system
After Google now chinese hackers attacked India's computers and hacked 35 computers of various areas like Indian Air force station ,Indian Embassy at Kabul etc It was result of a...
hi friends, im in my information technology 3rd year. I want some project ideas/topics under the following domains 1.Image processing 2.databases plz send me some abstract under these areas..mail me...
After nearly two decades of research, the Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) will test its locally developed rocket engine when it launches its most advanced communication satellite on 15 April,...
I am learning PHP and oone of my has given me a software XAMPP which can run PHP scripts....but i dont know how to use it.So if anyone knows about...