OO design

Hi

I am computer engineer but not a qualified engineer. I need to know about the way object oriented design works. i.e. everything about classes and its relationships with its world around. In a layman language. What book do u suggest.

BRgds,

kNish

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Ali Bahrami, “Object Oriented Systems Development”, Tata McGraw-Hill, 1999

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all crazy CEans!! I have a great idea to increase the number of active member. When I first got the idea & I contacted godfather for help. He said...
Hi guys, thought it's about time to come to the experts, basically my set up is, 3 wires coming out of the ceiling, each wire has its own blue, brown...
We can even change the extension of the file. But, to find the original extension of the file, We need magic number associated with the file. I don;t know the...
Chrome's in version 2.0 on Windows and available on Mac and Linux; Apple's beaming with pride over Safari 4; Opera's still pushing the envelope with Opera 10; and we're all...
Microsoft is about to release a beta antivirus application while discontinuing MS Money, Opera promises to "reinvent the web," and your IT guys are spying on you. UPDATE 3-Microsoft will...