Only 72% of those offered jobs in Infosys join the company.

Infosys revealed that it received over 4,00,000 applications over the last one year and had to reject about 92% of them. The stats definitely make Infosys an employer of choice.

However, another interesting stat is that out of every 100 job offers, only 72% accept it and finally join the company. Infosys also said in the annual filing that the attrition rate of its employees increased to 13.4 per cent in 2009-10, from 11.1 per cent in the previous year.

Including its subsidiaries, Infosys employed approximately 1,13,800 employees at the end of last fiscal.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All, Lot of CEans have been offered jobs in various companies and this thread is meant to compile salaries offered to freshers in various companies. Please help us build...
I've been asking this question multiple times. We still have proper dates when your colleges are resuming. This information is going to help us in planning for the contests and...
hai guys does any of u know the wat are the materials used in making the resistors....... plz post the properties of that materials
Hello, I use JetAudio on Windows, and I'm now looking for a good audio player on uBunt 10.04. LTS. I'm currently downloading amarok. What suggestions do you have for audio...
I am countering a problem facing KVR in power systems I just to know what makes it different to KVA and KW?