Online service centre

Project Abstract / Summary : This project is a type of website for service the vehicle in service centre.in today world human have no tym for servicing their vehicle so by the use of this application they save their tym by online register.
This website also contain an app bz in today world app user increased day by day.
Tyyujjjj: fuuiuu uiiiif giio999999
Hyii uiiij hiii ioottr6 ffddd koooyff
Fyuii uugg uuuvdr tu

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : In today world i watch that all facility are online so i m intrested in doing business so i have a plan to open a servicing centre that provide services to whole state and it start from my states so i make this online so it can save the time of customer

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Institute of technology,guru ghasidas university
City: Patna-bihar
State: Bihar
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am listing here all the CDAC courses that are MORE relevant to Electronics and Telecommunication engineers. In general most courses in CDAC are suited for computer science and IT...
Hello frnds , one of my cousin doing b.tech (civil engineering) from a university which is approve by ugc but not approve by aicte...I want to know that does approval...
I'm a B.Tech Computer Science student I had recently started my .net.Now I am in 3rd year and their is a 60 days training programme so if before my training...
A research team comprising chemical engineers from the University of Michigan has developed a nanocomposite, which is a thin film structure that exhibits circular polarization of light. According to the...
i have completed my btech from electronics and instrumentation .i have secured 85% in my X standard and 70% in my XII standard but only 59% as my aggregate in...