Online recharge for your mobile!

Hai CEans,

I just used paytm.com for recharging my mobile phone. It works easily for most of the Indian Banks and carriers. Please let me know if anyone of you have used it and are the services beneficial or not.

Regards,
Anoop.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I used their service once and tried recharging mobile for Rs. 400. The amount got debited, but I didn't get the recharge.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I did it for Rs25. Didn't want to take a risk.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I got the recharge too! And quickly as well! I've am SBT debit card, but used it under SBI.
  • insane.nick
    insane.nick
    I think it is very risky because last night i used their service once and tried recharging mobile for Rs. 200 amount got debited, but I didn't get the recharge. thats why i want to tell you this is very risky.πŸ˜”
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    I have an IDEA connection and I use their website only to recharge online. It works perfect. πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    try freecharge πŸ˜›, i use them for the free coffee-day coupons i get
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I use rechargeitnow.com it's reliable for me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for your suggestions. I've been recharging in the traditional way. Will definitely give it a try.
  • insane.nick
    insane.nick
    Friend rechargeitnow.com works perfectly.
    finally i got the best online recharge website thank you god father.8)
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    durga
    try freecharge πŸ˜›, i use them for the free coffee-day coupons i get
    yes, I use freecharge.in too. its a good site and their discount coupons are useful too πŸ˜€
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    I too use freecharge.in
    I would recommend it to all searching online recharge solution for all mobile , tv , Data card recharges
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    paytm is also offering some discount coupons .....

due to some server issues it may get delay for some time, but continuously it will try to recharge....

i am using it from longtime...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Paytm's service is good. I had a bad experience with them several weeks ago. But seems that it's been fixed now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could anyone here help me in finding the solutions for the problems below???? ThanksπŸ˜€ 1. 12, 13, 17, 26, X, 67, 103. find X. the answer here is 42, but...
Please give me question papers for civil engineering and its solution of Gate Exam for the year 2011. Thanks Regards Sayeeda
Now that the huge storm has hit the US NorthEast, with a huge round of road accidents including fatalities, it's yet another reminder of the perils of winter driving. I...
i want names of 10 companies that manufactures air condensers. Please someone see to this
My pend drive data all hidden how to show may pen drive datd