Online Placement using PHP

The idea of this project is to develop an online application that will assist in the placement process.

Abstract:

This project is aimed at developing a web-based and central recruitment Process system for the HR Group for a company. The job seekers can register themselves on the site and can get information all at one place. They can know the exam details, and appear for the tests. The venue, type, date of the exam will be available on the website.

The main features that the website should have are:-
  • Display vacancies
  • Interview dates display
  • Schedule selection process
  • Store Interview results and display them
  • Generate reports
Requirements:
  • PHP
  • HTTP Server

Replies

• A.Mary Priscilla
    A.Mary Priscilla
    ankita mam,what would be the best and innovative project idea in PHP that u you would suggest for an second year engg. student?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.Mary Priscilla
    ankita mam,what would be the best and innovative project idea in PHP that u you would suggest for an second year engg. student?
    You can use this idea itself and improve upon it. Think about the ways you can make online placements using PHP a better solution.
  • A.Mary Priscilla
    A.Mary Priscilla
    Thank you sir for ur reply...are there any such better innovative ideas....
  • A.Mary Priscilla
    A.Mary Priscilla
    Thank you sir for ur reply...are there any such better innovative ideas....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone , im pursuing my engg in IT and im in final year now, having average score and nothing special to talk about .As the days passes im getting...
I have a pretty much aimless life , some suggestions please.
Satoru Iwata, who is the forth president of Nintendo, has admitted in an interview, 3D is slightly on the wane. Are we people, getting tired of 3D?
The idea of this project is to develop an online chess application. Abstract: Chess is an interesting an challenging game played between two people. While playing the game, the players...
hey Mr.durga, i got 295 rank in A+B+C of c-dac cat 2012, can i get c-dac pune or atleast c-dac bangalore? i want to apply for DESDHi All, Please help...