CrazyEngineers
  • hey all,

hope you are all doing good πŸ˜€

am in my final year of computer engineering and searching for graduation project topics,

i just wanted to know the difference between these tow topics : Online Distributed Human resources Management System & Online Human resources Management System

hope i'll get some answers

tnx all😁
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Rupam Das

MemberOct 10, 2011

Online Distributed Human resources Management System & Online Human resources Management System
    A human management is system is one where there will be a server and a database. From different clients or browsers you can access the HR modules which are in server.

A distributed system is cluster of servers and services Interacting with each other. So say in a server Recruitment related processes will be running, in another server payroll and all services will be called from a single server, with which the client will communicate.

You can read about SOAP and WebServices to get a detailed understanding for the same.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • noor mustafa

MemberOct 11, 2011

thank you a lot..i read about them and i found them hard for me ..am gonna skip the distributed part 😛

thanks again.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register