Online courses?

I am very interested furthering my knowledge and career. I have been looking to see what my options are becoming a Chemical Engineer. However, have 2 little ones 8 & 6 married and have a full time job working average 6 to 7 days a week. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments about any online universities, courses, classes I may take or direct me in that direction?

Greatly Appreciated
Thank you in Advance
Jesse Sanchez
😀

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Re: Online courses????????????

Hi Superman
    You can pursue them part time from local college i suppose Have you checked you community or local college for details?
  • superman6180
    superman6180

durga
    Hi Superman
    You can pursue them part time from local college i suppose Have you checked you community or local college for details?
    No I have not......I do live in a big city Northwest side of San Antonio, Texas.....It might be best to take night courses here locally for the fact is your visually working on one to one basis. I better check to see what they offer here in San Antonio or for that matter if its offerered at all...

Thanks Durga....Any input is greatly appreciated....Be safe & will get back to you soon to let you know if its offered here
  • giip
    giip

Hi!
    Intellectual Property Rights is an alternate career option for for graduates, post-graduates, research associates and working professionals from the ICT, Automobile, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Chemical, Heavy Engineering, Petrochemical and KPO & LPO industry. Some of the modules are also meant for professionals with legal (LLB, LLM) background.

You can join expert level Intellectual Property online courses from IGNOU & GIIP.

Hope this will help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The IITs are trying to balance the gender-ratio. With the entrance examination a mere eight months away—on April 8—the IIT-JEE body has decided to cancel application fee for girls. However,...
Hi guys.... I'm an 2nd year B.E.(ece) student... I'm thinking of pursuing MS in some foreign univs... Please tell me some scholarships so tat i can apply for them.... I'm...
hello friends here is some quiz race anyone interested they can register and get there its really awesome guys here the link Cognizant Events all the best guys 👍
Hi Guys, really need some help here due to my lack of knowledge in the electrical field. basically i dont understand the circuit in the following link ImageShack® - Online...
HI, Sir I am ketan i am doing BE in Electrical and electronics engineering. I am so much interested in Astronomy and astrophysics line from my childhood. I also written...