CrazyEngineers
  • superman6180
    superman6180

MemberAug 31, 2011

Online courses?

I am very interested furthering my knowledge and career. I have been looking to see what my options are becoming a Chemical Engineer. However, have 2 little ones 8 & 6 married and have a full time job working average 6 to 7 days a week. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments about any online universities, courses, classes I may take or direct me in that direction?

Greatly Appreciated
    Thank you in Advance
    Jesse Sanchez
    😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • durga ch

MemberSep 1, 2011

Re: Online courses????????????

Hi Superman
    You can pursue them part time from local college i suppose Have you checked you community or local college for details?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • superman6180

MemberSep 2, 2011

durga
    Hi Superman
    You can pursue them part time from local college i suppose Have you checked you community or local college for details?
    No I have not......I do live in a big city Northwest side of San Antonio, Texas.....It might be best to take night courses here locally for the fact is your visually working on one to one basis. I better check to see what they offer here in San Antonio or for that matter if its offerered at all...

Thanks Durga....Any input is greatly appreciated....Be safe & will get back to you soon to let you know if its offered here
    Cancel
  • giip

MemberOct 17, 2011

Hi!
    Intellectual Property Rights is an alternate career option for for graduates, post-graduates, research associates and working professionals from the ICT, Automobile, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Chemical, Heavy Engineering, Petrochemical and KPO & LPO industry. Some of the modules are also meant for professionals with legal (LLB, LLM) background.

You can join expert level Intellectual Property online courses from IGNOU & GIIP.

Hope this will help
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register