Online Cab Booking Service: YourCabs.om

Bangalore based yourcabs.com is online cab booking service. The following are the reasons mentioned by the company to book your cab via yourcabs.com:

Best pricing: We have strong vendor tie-ups who give us the best pricing. A platform like this allows the vendor to improve his occupancy levels and make his pricing more competitive -- which translates to lower prices for you!

Service Assurance: When you book a cab or a taxi through us it's our job to get you a cab at the price you want. With our network of vendors, we can quickly make alternative plans to ensure that a cab arrives at the pickup point on time.

Service Reliability: We are very particular in choosing our vendors and make sure they follow our guidelines. In addition, our 24x7 helpdesk is always ready to help you out in case of issues. Beat that!

Pricing Transparency: We ensure complete transparency in our pricing and estimates. No surprises after you finish your trip.

Quick and Easy payment options: Credit Cards, Debit Cards or just plain Cash. You have all the options!

Wide Range: We offer a wide range of cars and vans. You could choose an economy car like Indica/Innova or higher end cars like Mercedes/BMW. The choice is yours!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I am Vikeshrajan and I am an electrical engineer. I would like to know what is meant by partial discharge couplers? 😲
Uploading Mirrar Image Download IRC Part 1.rar for free on uploading.com Download IRC Part 2.rar for free on uploading.com Download IRC Part 3.rar for free on uploading.com 😀 gopisbee
I can teach in BCA in 2nd year in maharashtra.
Apple may soon introduce cheaper iPhone 4 with about 8 GB of storage capacity (flash drive) in emerging markets. The product is being aimed at new user who are willing...