online backup service?

[FONT="]I have a huge data of my college projects which I would like to store remotely. Can anyone suggest any online backup service which can take care of my precious data? I am looking for an easy to use and affordable service. Of course security is my first concern.[/FONT]

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    There are many sites where you can upload your data like mediafire.com, megaupload.com, rapidshare.com etc
    I prefer mediafire because you can download & upload many files simultaneously.
    For security, sign up in mediafire, upload the files to a folder & give private rights to the folder so that no one else can access your files in that folder.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    you have thinkfree.com as well, its an online storage and other office functionalities included

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i am new to this site, can anybody tell me how to find someone related to my field, my field is computer science. can anybody tell me that why...
One of the most famous products by Thoughtworks - 'Mingle' now mingles with Google Wave. Mingle is an agile project management tool that now supports twitter like microblogging platform and...
i have studied B.E EEE, now i am joining an electrical construction company as fresher .so i require some assistance regarding commercial wiring, cable glanding,termination,ups installation, earthing. thank you in...
DNA India Report: Ignou seeks report from Yahoo on collapse of online exam - dnaindia.com About 9,350 students were supposed to appear in the test for admission into the diploma...
CEans, I'm planning to write a series of articles on how to face interviews for fresh engineering graduates. I've had opportunity to interview lot of fresh engineering graduates. Over the...