OnePlus One Is Hiring In India : General Manager, Operations

OnePlus One guys are eyeing Indian markets and have taken a step further in the direction. The latest announcement on OnePlus hints at startup's entry into Indian market faster than we earlier thought. The company is looking to hire General Manager, India operations. Here's an overview of the job requirements -

1. Fluent in English, Hindi and Tamil.
  2. Degree from a top ranked school and a PMP certification is preferred.
  3. At least 6 years of experience in general management in a tire I company.
  4. Should understand operations, finance, marketing and logistics in depth.
  5. Proven leader with a vision, entrepreneurial mindset, independent thinking ability
You will be responsible for -

1. The Face of the company in India. You're 'the one', plus one!
2. Listen to customers and ensure highest standards of service and delivery
3. Build relationships with Indian media, plan and organise events
4. Create awareness about OnePlus One brand in Indian markets
5. Build a team of experts to handle various responsibilities
6. Report to OnePlus headquarters in Shenzhen.

Application Process: Head over to:#-Link-Snipped-# and click on Apply Now button. Fill up the details and upload your resume. Then wait for an official response from the authorities at OnePlus One.

All the best! 👍

Replies

• Akanksha Gupta
    Akanksha Gupta
    english+hindi+tamil ...............lil tough
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Akanksha Gupta
    english+hindi+tamil ...............lil tough
    Ha ha !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It looks to me that they're most interested in recruiting a south Indian who's worked in central or north Indian region. 😁

But the good news is that OnePlus guys are quite serious about Indian markets! I had an invite to buy the phone; but decided to wait until the guys come to India. Plus, I'm personally looking forward to the Mi4 launch in India.
  • avii
    avii
    ^I had invite for OPO and I bought it. 16GB variant is really good and worth every penny. I gave it to my friend.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like since they setup office in Bangalore India, OnePlus officials have started hiring more rigorously.
    I checked their careers page and found that there are vacancies for many positions including:
    Android Developer, Communications Mangaer, Community Manager, Field Marketing Manager.

Anyone here looking to apply?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yes, you read that right, a free app for your Apple iOS device that lets you ruin your self-portrait aka selfie. In a time when companies like Nokia are developing...
Hi, I am running a blog and a forum of same niche. I have already applied following:- a) Weekly/Quarterly Newsletter b) Comment Reply Notification c) Facebook Fan page d) Google+...
While saving report in HTML format,i want to make it password protected for security reason using java.(Don't want to use JavaScript ) Can you give me the solution for this...
Quote SABIC, Kringlan Composites and other industry partners are working to further advance the development of the world’s first thermoplastic composite wheel. This ground breaking innovation leverages SABIC’s proprietary ULTEM...
Just got my betacoin for mailbox app, developed by Dropbox guys. The beta coin allows you beta access to the upcoming mailbox app meant for OSX / Mac machines. I...