OnePlus 3T: A Minor Upgrade, But Is It Worth It?

It hasn’t been a year since the OnePlus 3 was launched and the indie company behind the frankly excellent flagship smartphone is back with a new smartphone called the OnePlus 3T. The OnePlus 3T boasts of new innards, a better camera and larger battery. The OnePlus 3T stays true to the OnePlus mantra. It has been built out of premium space-grade aluminium alloy in either gunmetal or soft gold colour variants. OnePlus has given careful attention to details by including a sapphire glass protection for the rear lens. The OnePlus 3T has a bigger 3400mAh battery which supports Dash Charge that guarantees a day’s power with half an hour of charge.

OnePlus 3T 1

The OnePlus 3T sports the same 5.5inch AMOLED Full HD display that is shrouded in Corning Gorilla Glass 4. Underneath the hood we have a slightly powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset that houses a two CPU Kryo setup along with Adreno 530 GPU and 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM. The internal memory of the OnePlus 3T stands at either 64GB or 128GB. The OnePlus 3T is also laced with a fingerprint sensor. The OnePlus 3T has the same rear camera as its predecessor, a 16MP Sony IMX 298 sensor with Phase Detection Auto Focus and 4K video recording capabilities. The front camera has been upgraded to 16MP.

OnePlus 3T

The OnePlus 3T features 4G LTE connectivity along with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and USB Type C. The sensors on the smartphone are Hall sensor, Accelerometor, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor and Electronic Compass. The prices of OnePlus 3T start at $439 for the 64GB model and go up to $479 for the 128GB model. If you haven’t bought the OnePlus 3 and are looking for something that is not as explosive as the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, you can definitely go for the OnePlus 3T.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Angela Delarosa
    Angela Delarosa
    I am so glad that I have stumbled upon your blog! I don't even know where I found it at! Your blog is by far the best I have found yet with a very all inclusive assortment of useful things that I have been looking for. Thanks once again. Keep up the good work.
    Regards,
    Angela

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

#include void main() { struct value { int bit1:2; int bit3:4; int bit4:4; }bit={1,2,13}; printf("%d %d %d\n",bit.bit1,bit.bit3,bit.bit4); }
I am 2.5 yr of exp in IT sector as a developer in skill Microsoft Dynamic CRM 4.0 (MSCRM). m not good in coding.. every time i need someones help...
I've been curiously reading about the Laravel framework and most of the things look pretty impressive. I'm wondering if we have any php developers who've actively used Laravel for any...
Quote: Technology makes us curious, and the smartphone revolution has taken technological innovation to dizzying heights. Things like gesture interface, which we had all glimpsed in the Tom Cruise film...
Quote: Enroll to get: 7 lessons accessible anytime, anywhere Learn by doing with hours of project focused instruction Complete material lists and downloadable project resources One-on-One help with your questions...