One World Trade Center Construction Details & Status

This thread is dedicated to the construction details and the latest status update of One World Trade Center. The tower is also called as 'Freedom Tower' and here are the stats -

Floor count: 105
Floor area: 2,599,980 sq ft
Expected Completion: 2013.

Antenna or spire 1,776 ft (541.32 m)
Roof 1,368 ft (417 m)
Top floor 1,314 ft (401 m)

[โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]

If anyone's got first-hand photos of the construction, please post them here ๐Ÿ˜€

Images Source: Wikipedia.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Civil engineers, I'm sure you have tons of exciting things to contribute to this thread ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Just found something regarding about "freedom tower" in lower Manhattan. See the attach file.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • akshay rathore
    akshay rathore
    the attachment above is not available............please upload again........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    akshay rathore
    the attachment above is not available............please upload again........
    It's available for download. Check again.
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    I am proud ๐Ÿ˜ . Because i did more than 15 connection designs in new WTC

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering whether there's any app available for Android OS similar to PUTTY program (SSH client). Any alternatives would do as well ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi CEans I'm starting this thread to gain some basic information about terms involved in all trades.Hope it would be beneficial for all the Ceans ๐Ÿ˜€ Here,one must post the...
Hi CEans If you think that you are good at debugging then why dont you try some of the debugging questions posted below.Post your output along with the correct code.The...
Newton has his own theory for gravity. and Einstein had different views. Lets share knowledge about these two different theories.
hdy,do you have any idea about training in green electronics??????????