One thing you want to change in yourself?

๐Ÿ˜

People here we are above 40K with different behaviors, So lets us discuss with a bit of humor what you want to change in yourself ?

Dont say i want to change my age ๐Ÿ˜‰ color which are impossible ok..

so i will tell after a few days ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ and again dont say that i dont want to change anything i am perfect ok ??

Replies

• Rifaa
    Rifaa
    I like to change my domain
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My sarcasm.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    My quick temper, and lack of patience.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Guys,

Hmmm....... one thing I like to change is being kind and trusting others (Because I have been screwed up always ๐Ÿ˜ก)

I know what you guy think......... but thats the real thing I want to change in me guys!!!

May be I can learn how to do that from Bigie..... what do you say bigee will you teach me....๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You mean I am not kind and I do not trust others -- and you want to learn that from me? :roll:
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Impulsiveness
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well I want to change my TEASING nature,i cant stand braggarts and blind-followers
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    The_Big_K
    You mean I am not kind and I do not trust others -- and you want to learn that from me? :roll:
    offo!๐Ÿ˜ก slashfear meant to learn trusting from you
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well biggie to have a dark side!!! hope its limited to what slashfear mentioned
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I have not done any exercises and have been eating like a pig since 6 months now. Net result, I have gained some extra kilos and a few inches of fat. I would like to change that and regain my 6 pacs which I had about 7 months ago.
    I am going to restart my exercises from today 5:00 P.M., right now it is 4:30 P.M. Will keep updated.

After I have changed this, I will decide on something else.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Procrastination!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Procrastination!
    Ditto here.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Ooooo...... Chill down Bigie!!!!! I dint mean that.... ๐Ÿ˜”

As durga said I want to learn how to trust others from you as well as how to not to be screwed by others..........๐Ÿ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You might get some help by reading my blog.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    ok I will do that .......... ๐Ÿ˜
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    * My carelessness or can say habit of forgetting important things at time * ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    My Hairstyle ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    godfather
    My Hairstyle ๐Ÿ˜

Hey GF i said in my first post no hair style stuff ok..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    oh i missed that...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Want to change my Easy going nature to people who unnecessarily complain on me ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    same

easygoing nature in my important works.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    What I knew butterfly's have big wings to fly places
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    My temper.... :evil:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Alsalam alaykom Hi every one , im youssef , im student in chemical engineering. I have a wonderfull encyclopedia for chemical engineer .any one who need it contact me on...
Currenly the LED is taking in 1 V. Is it possible for the LED to take in a different voltage ? How can i do that?
i am doing ' lift control using PIC16F877A'. the connections have been made to the pic and a test program to make a LED blink is given. the LED blinks...
Hi all, I have some static data that is showed from Apache web server but I want to make accessibility limited to only one machine. Like if that data is...
CEans, The uninitiated will be pleased to know that Wolfram (Creators of Mathematica Software) are ready to launch the Wolfram Alpha ( called the 'answer engine' ). The official launch...