One thing at a time

Here is an interesting take on single tasking, being in the present, just being:
#itsawowlife | Says Megha Bajaj

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Really interesting way to put such a strong message forward. Thanks for sharing this!

I had breakfast while reading books. I enjoyed a sunrise while chatting on the phone.
    These days most of us listen music not to enjoy it but as some tune that runs in the background. The essence of it is lost, I guess. Very few people these days have separate time allocated to listening music. It is always listening music while cooking/reading/writing/driving/at work.

That's why we can't appreciate music and that's why very few songs today are made for listener to enjoy its small harkats and beautiful lyrics.

I just remembered my father's words. He keeps saying, "If you can't be Taansen, at least become a Kaansen."

With the number of options available increasing in every domain, having your focus restricted to one thing/task is becoming more & more difficult.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ankita Katdare
    I just remembered my father's words. He keeps saying, "If you can't be Taansen, at least become a Kaansen."
    How right he was. I completely agree. It is true that such focussed attention is difficult to achieve.
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Thinking of one thing at a time! Impossible for me 😐 Its like there are hundreds of Optimization Algorithms running in my mind trying to find the best solution to everything simultaneously. Thank god for this complex brain 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every person has crazy ideas. Ideas that can someday become the next innovative product. Very few however have the resources to make the journey from idea to actual development of...
BitTorrent has launched a new app for Android, iOS and Windows Phone platforms that enables users to send photos and videos across devices for a nominal fee of $1.99. The...
I am studying embedded systems, and wanted to design Linux based embedded systems. Can anybody tell me what is the difference between linux we use in PC and linux we...
Peoples mental climate needs a change before much can be achieved in controlling global climate change. https://climate.nasa.gov/blog/2295
We all know that gaming footage recording and viewing is a huge market thanks to Amazon’s Twitch and Google’s YouTube Gaming. While both services cater to console and desktop gamers...