One simple interview question

One simple interview question is:
Introduce yourself or tell me about yourself.
This is a very simple question, but it creates a mindset for interviewer about you. I want to know how it can be answered effectively.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Naveen Rathee
    One simple interview question is:
    Introduce yourself or tell me about yourself.
    This is a very simple question, but it creates a mindset for interviewer about you. I want to know how it can be answered effectively.
    Check this relevant discussion: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To see the Jesus illusion in action, stare at the four dots in the center of the image for approximately 30 seconds, then quickly divert your eyes towards a blank...
It is with great pleasure that Vidarbha Economic Development (VED) Council now announces its third conference- 'Nagpur Calling..." a one-day conference on IT & ITeS on 24th Feb 2012, in...
Sandhaan 12 is a Technical Fest organized by Amrapali Institute of Technology and Science, Haldwani. The place is here, the time is now. The mood is one of silent expectation....
Acumen 2012 is a Technical Symposium organized by Kongu Engineering College, Erode. This time its getting even bigger and more extravagant than it ever has been. The College takes immense...
Tech Trishna is a Technical Fest organized by Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad. Ever wondered how the world would be like if the fine line distinguishing science from fiction...