One person project in Web Technologies

Hi.. I am a new member to this. so forgive me for my mistakes.. Actually I have to submit a minor project in this semester, and i am a single member in my group. so can anyone suggest me some projects that i can do without taking anyone's help specially based on web technology..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Don't worry. You are in the good company. Before we can give you suggestions, it would help if you could tell us which programming languages / tools are you comfortable with. Most of the web based projects would need you PHP, JAVA, HTML, CSS etc.
  • GeetanjaliPanda
    GeetanjaliPanda
    Thanks for your reply. I am comfortable with JAVA and HTML.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    To start with, why not make a mini twitter clone? It'd be a web service that will allow users create accounts and then post status updates. You could target the following functionality in your mini-project -

1. Users are able to create accounts.
    2. Logged in users will be able to update their status message in less than 160 characters.
    3. @< username > would send an alert to the user tagged.
    4. Users will be able to follow each other by clicking a 'follow' button displayed on each member's status page.
    5. A central page will display all the status updates.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The humidifier is nothing, but those big heavy boxes, with a fan in the center, which one may get to see in the households in the Nothern parts of India....
The devices which i am listing are flow measurement devices. what are their specialities , and in what way does each differ from the other : ? venturimeter rotameter orifice...
This project may interest those who want to add robotic voice to circuits. Though a pickaxe project (whatever that is) Arduino ( whatever that means) code is also given. https://www.instructables.com/id/Robot-Voice-How-To-Make-Any-Circuit-Talk/
Now a days it is a very big question that "what is the time?". There are lot of explanations about the time.But no one assure about the perfect explanation of...
is there any materials engineer in here? it is possible to design a concrete mix up to 100Mpa cylindrical strength? if possible can you give me an idea how to...