One person project in Electrical engineering. Ideas needed! Urgent!

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS.
Hai family,
I am a fourth year student who was trying to do a project with a group which took the idea from me and kicked me out of it. The time for the project preparation is slipping out of my hands. I cannot join any other group currently. THEN I TOOK THE HARD DECISION, TO IT ALONE, SINGLE HANDEDLY.
I am in lots of danger. This kind of attempt has not been done in our university, BTech group, leave away the college. It would have been nice if I would have any idea that packs the punch, which would answer and screw up the group, making them envy.
But, frankly, I have no idea..
So, I am putting all my soul to ask help from the family, whose part I am.
Please help your family member.
Anything Electrical and electronics would do.
Only One condition..
IT MUST PACK THE PUNCH #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ajitishere
    ajitishere
    Thanks for the correction, Big_K.
    I read the rules after posting the threas.
    Sorry for the inconvienience.
    You are a pro.
    Thanks for the help
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You've been posting the same text in multiple posts. That's considered as spamming. Other posts have been removed.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dude there are so many project ideas posted in sticky topics. Please go through them and first thing be clear that on which topic you want to do your project if you are not clear then i suggest select project which makes things easier to you and on the subject which you can explain better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia, the world's biggest mobile phone maker, has said that it is suing its US rival Apple for infringing patents on mobile phone technology for the iPhone.SOURCE: BBC Read the...
Hey I have issues regarding submission of gate form online...Does anyone know how to upload your photo - dimensions, scanning etc. The brochure is not very clear on this. Any...
while working on the system it get heat up and shut down automatically.. i think this is becoz of processor. it get heat up thats y.. can i hv any...
After A long wait the CE Colloquium entries are out. Check them out at our Blog VoiCE: VoiCE - CrazyEngineers
We are in the process of uploading the colloquium presentations on CE. You should start seeing the submissions on CE in next few minutes 😀