Once In A Lifetime 2.0 - Trip To Israel - Bloopers

In September 2011 the Government of Israel & amazing students from Technion & Haifa Universities had invited 5 bloggers from different parts of the world to Israel. The trip was called "Once In A Lifetime 2.0 Trip". I was fortunate to be invited to the trip. We had *LOT* of fun and an amazing experience of exploring Israel.

Here the latest video released by the Organizers and it's titled "Bloopers". Check it out -

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Woah... You too went? Awesome man! You owe a treat to us... 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Woah... You too went? Awesome man! You owe a treat to us... 😀
    Looks like you missed all the fun and action when it was happening live.
    Anyway, check this for photos, videos and more -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, I've the trip covered on my personal blog: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    AbraKaDabra
    Looks like you missed all the fun and action when it was happening live.
    Anyway, check this for photos, videos and more -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    The_Big_K
    Yeah, I've the trip covered on my personal blog: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Guys, will there be a chance for all the CEans with Biggie and AKD to go like this? BTW, Biggie, you look awesome in this video!!! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Biotechcellence '12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Anna University, Chennai. Biotechcellence believes - "It is indeed a stunning innovation, if you stretch your mind to interweave imagination and reality."...
Chemfluence 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by A. C. College of Technology. Canalizing Creativity Chemfluence, is a national level technical symposium organized annually by the department of Chemical Engineering....
Trinity '12 is a Technical Fest organized by Guru Nanak Institute of Engineering and Management, Nagpur. It is an event organized under C-ELECT in a TechFest. Events: Android Workshop Learning...
Get A Book is a new startup in Nagpur. They have set up a website and is asking people to drop their email addresses for early notification of the launch....
Automation asia 2012 is an event for better business. It is the event where Process Automation, Instrumentation and Industrial Electronics come together. The event would be held at the Pragati...