Once In A Lifetime 2.0 - Israel Trip - Day 8 Update

We've been on a very exciting, busy and tiring schedule here in Israel. Today, we took a tour of the city of Jerusalem. A Historic city in Israel and important in many ways. While the city is mostly known for its religious offerings, it's quite a complicated situation in Jerusalem. We had a top official from Jerusalem to explain the situation and talk about the problems in the city.

We're just back to our hotel and now have 1.5 hour to update blogs, write stuff and so on. I'm actually too tired, but work is work .

Photos later (as always ๐Ÿ˜ )

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Folks! I'm having a truly once in a lifetime experience! Today, I met the former head of Technion University, ministers from various departments, the president of the chain of 5-star hotels that's hosting us and many others. We had a grand dinner and then a casual meet where everyone talked.

By the way, here's a pic I wanted to share with you, from 'Better Place', the electric car company where we drove the electric cars -

better-place

We were pointing at the Better Place. Marcello is the one to invent this 'pointer' thing. Thank you, buddy!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    The_Big_K
    Folks! I'm having a truly once in a lifetime experience! Today, I met the former head of Technion University, ministers from various departments, the president of the chain of 5-star hotels that's hosting us and many others. We had a grand dinner and then a casual meet where everyone talked.

By the way, here's a pic I wanted to share with you, from 'Better Place', the electric car company where we drove the electric cars -

better-place

We were pointing at the Better Place. Marcello is the one to invent this 'pointer' thing. Thank you, buddy!
    @Biggie: The pointer thing seems to have gotten into your head๐Ÿ˜•. Try to post some photos which show your smiling face for a change๐Ÿ˜›. Why are you the only one with the ID Tag??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Biggie is wearing an ID tag because, I guess he is the only CEO amongst them all ๐Ÿ˜›

Cool to see the pointing motion. How about this pointing motion -> ๐Ÿ‘ ? ๐Ÿ˜›

I think you really enjoyed driving at better place ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    anoopthefriend
    @Biggie: The pointer thing seems to have gotten into your head๐Ÿ˜•. Try to post some photos which show your smiling face for a change๐Ÿ˜›. Why are you the only one with the ID Tag??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    I agree with Anoop. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Just Kidding. More Photo please. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intelligence, Quality and Usability of Embedded Systems and Telecommunication (I-QUEST'11) will be held from 28th to 29th September 2011 at Annai Mathammal Sheela Engineering College, Namakkal District, Tamil Nadu. Paper...
๐Ÿ˜ญ anybody having e-books on Estimation and costing may kindly upload it here, pl....pl
if you llike it. its a passion for us. if you want to share it its itelligent booster to everyone.
Check out the media coverage here: [video=youtube;9zzmGJTYu3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zzmGJTYu3I&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Hi all, I am from Chennai. I am 2011 pass out B.Tech (Information Technology) graduate. Please do help me in finding a job in the field of IT in Chennai....