CrazyEngineers
  • We've been on a very exciting, busy and tiring schedule here in Israel. Today, we took a tour of the city of Jerusalem. A Historic city in Israel and important in many ways. While the city is mostly known for its religious offerings, it's quite a complicated situation in Jerusalem. We had a top official from Jerusalem to explain the situation and talk about the problems in the city.

We're just back to our hotel and now have 1.5 hour to update blogs, write stuff and so on. I'm actually too tired, but work is work .

Photos later (as always 😐 )
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 18, 2011

Folks! I'm having a truly once in a lifetime experience! Today, I met the former head of Technion University, ministers from various departments, the president of the chain of 5-star hotels that's hosting us and many others. We had a grand dinner and then a casual meet where everyone talked.

By the way, here's a pic I wanted to share with you, from 'Better Place', the electric car company where we drove the electric cars -

better-place

We were pointing at the Better Place. Marcello is the one to invent this 'pointer' thing. Thank you, buddy!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberSep 18, 2011

The_Big_K
    Folks! I'm having a truly once in a lifetime experience! Today, I met the former head of Technion University, ministers from various departments, the president of the chain of 5-star hotels that's hosting us and many others. We had a grand dinner and then a casual meet where everyone talked.

By the way, here's a pic I wanted to share with you, from 'Better Place', the electric car company where we drove the electric cars -

better-place

We were pointing at the Better Place. Marcello is the one to invent this 'pointer' thing. Thank you, buddy!
    @Biggie: The pointer thing seems to have gotten into your head😕. Try to post some photos which show your smiling face for a change😛. Why are you the only one with the ID Tag??😲
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberSep 18, 2011

Biggie is wearing an ID tag because, I guess he is the only CEO amongst them all 😛

Cool to see the pointing motion. How about this pointing motion -> 👍 ? 😛

I think you really enjoyed driving at better place 😀
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberSep 18, 2011

anoopthefriend
    @Biggie: The pointer thing seems to have gotten into your head😕. Try to post some photos which show your smiling face for a change😛. Why are you the only one with the ID Tag??😲
    I agree with Anoop. 😉 Just Kidding. More Photo please. 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register