CrazyEngineers
  • My once in a lifetime trip to Israel is about to conclude and we're spending last two days of the trip in Eilat, the city located near the Red sea. Today we roamed across the sea on a boat (and I drove the boat, ha! 👍 ). One of the top researchers accepted the request from organizers to be with us and talk to us about the research. It was an amazing experience.

Then we went to the underwater aquarium and had a great time there as well. However, the most exciting part of the day was Diving with the Dolphins! Woa! I wore the SCUBA gear and had a short training course of how to use the equipment and get inside water. After a short rehearsal in the shallow water, we went into the sea and there I was - among the dolphins! Out of 8 dolphins, 3 did a special dance for me 😉 . It was an amazing experience! I recommend everyone do it at least once!

We're just back in the hotel and now resting for some time. I hope get some sleep as we've to get ready for the special dinner and good bye party in just few hours.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberSep 20, 2011

You should be more popular Biggie. All the 8 dolphins should have danced for you 😛

I hope you will make it for in the party 😉. Have a great time 👍
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberSep 20, 2011

Wow!! Very nice Biggie 😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 21, 2011

Back to India. Just arrived. Logged in from Mumbai Airport. Will be back in action by evening 😀

Lots of posts and photos lined up! Stay tuned 👍
    Cancel
  • silverscorpion

MemberSep 22, 2011

Welcome back!! 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register