Once In A Lifetime 2.0 - All Expenses Paid Trip To Israel - Follow The Big K!

CEans,

I'm totally excited to inform you about my forthcoming trip titled as "Once In A Lifetime 2.0" to one of the most intriguing places on Earth - Israel. The project is an initiative of the students of Technion & Haifa University on "Stand With Us" fellowship along with the Ministry of Tourism Of Israel. 5 leading bloggers from different parts of the world (and I'm one of them ) will arrive in Israel on September 11, 2011 for an 11 day trip. The organizers will take us to different places in Israel to help us explore the what Israel has to offer to the world. The trip includes -

• Visiting awesomest tourist places in Israel.
  • Meeting with the ministers, members of Parliament of Israel.
  • Visiting the Dead Sea (I admit, I never thought in my life, IΓ’€™d actually visit the Dead Sea!)
  • Driving the electric car Γ’€“ woa! Thank You, Better Place!
  • Special meeting with leading singers in Israel.
  • Visiting leading Universities.
  • Sea Of Galilee
  • Diving in Eilat.
  • Γ’€Β¦and many surprises!
Here's official video of the project: -

[video=youtube;h2QeM7A7qxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2QeM7A7qxw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I'm taking all of you to the trip with me πŸ˜€ You all can follow the trip on following places :-

My Blog: #-Link-Snipped-#

My Twitter Account: #-Link-Snipped-#

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Official Twitter
: #-Link-Snipped-#

Official Facebook Page: #-Link-Snipped-#

I'm also planning to have daily threads in this section πŸ˜€ so that we can have active discussions about the trip. I'll handle all your questions and comments through threads πŸ˜€ Yep, I'll also post photos and videos from my trip.

Hoping to hear from all of you.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Great! Whens the trip starting on?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Starts on September 11. I'll leave India on 10th πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Thats wonderful . Have a safe and pleasant trip. πŸ˜€
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    thats great .....thanks for biggie that he wants to take all of us to the trip mentally....have a joyful trip😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Enjoy the trip Biggie.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Have a safe journey Biggie πŸ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    CEans, Hoping to hear from all of you.
    Israel is doing some pioneering work in medical electronics. There could be some opportunities for CEans to do some joint activity. It will be good if you could keep your ears and eyes open to this aspect.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Sure, have lots and lots of fun. Moreover there will lots of opportunities. Don't miss them πŸ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Congratulations......have fun....πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    Israel is doing some pioneering work in medical electronics. There could be some opportunities for CEans to do some joint activity. It will be good if you could keep your ears and eyes open to this aspect.
    The trip will give me an opportunity to meet the top researchers in Technion (I'm told). I am going to learn more about their research and try to bring them to CE to contribute their knowledge.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

wer in practical life r ve gonna apply d concepts in eng maths??? may b simple maths is applicable .wat is d use ?? is it simply tat a engineer...
Yesterday I got selected in Infosys. Their process of selection was simple - Reasoning Test, English Test, Interview The Reasoning test consisted of 30 questions to be solved in 40...
Hello Crazy Engineers.. I'm planning to design a Wheelchair controlled by a remote wirelessly. 1. What are the Parameters should i be aware of? 2. If I'm going to stimulate...
New nanostructured glass for imaging and recording :: University of Southampton
National Geographic Live! Now Streaming on FORA.tv